This is the cookies policy of RPG Ventures Pte Ltd (Co. Reg 201712179C) and our related entities (“RPG”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
Personal Information means any information or an opinion about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include information where the identity of the individual has been removed or otherwise de-identified (“Personal Information”).
- technical purposes essential to effective operation of our Sites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and website navigation;
- marketing to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted advertisements or marketing communications;
- enabling us to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc; and
- enabling us to meet our contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our Sites from a site operated by those parties.
Examples of the information collected by us include:
- website related traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data;
- data related to your use of our Sites. This includes the pages you visit, the resources and services that you access, the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, referring pages (pages you came from or go to) and statistical and other aggregated data derived from your use of our Sites;
- information about your device, computer and network connection, including your IP address, operating system, hardware version and browser type; and
- if you allow our Sites to deliver content based on your location (for example by enabling this feature on your mobile device) we collect location data (such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals) including for the automated delivery of relevant content and advertising to you.
3. What automatic data collection technology do we use?
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection include log files, usage monitoring software and cookies. Cookies are small files that are sent to your computer, tablet, phone or device when you visit a website or use an app. They stay on your computer or device and send back data to the website or app they came from when you visit them again or use them. The cookie file gives us details such as your IP address, platform, browser and domain.
Cookies are either session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies last for the length of your visit to a website or use of an app. They delete themselves when you close your browser. Persistent cookies stay on your device when you close your browser.
A cookie may be a first or third party cookie depending on where it comes from. First party cookies are set by us when you visit this Platform. Third party cookies are set by outside organisations.
Log files track actions occurring on our Sites, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our Sites.
4. How do we use automatic data collection technology?
We may use the information generated by cookies to personalise your experience on Sites, make it easier for you to navigate our Sites, and improve your experience by storing your search, posting and other viewing and usage history, and to provide you with certain advertisements which may be of interest to you.
Some cookies are provided by third parties, such as Google, and are subject to their privacy policies. The information these third parties collect may be transferred to, and stored at, a location in Australia and other countries. By accepting cookies, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing of your Personal Information.
Different types of cookies do different jobs on our Site.
- Some are needed to make or Sites work.
- Others remember a user’s login preference and visiting details on our Sites.
- We may need your consent to use others that are not essential.
- To provide you with tailored content and messages.
We use strictly necessary cookies for the operation of our Sites and its features. The purpose of this cookie is to remember your login preference and visiting details on our Sites. The duration of the cookie is 365 days.
If you wish to disable cookies you will need to change your website browser or website settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options